Tuesday 21 October 2014

Scandinavia

After this and this, I have another batch of images from Norway to show today!

These are more experimental, indoor (well, some are, and to be inside was a bit of a relief after all that mermaid-ing about in arctic winds, as thrilling as that was) and many of them, in my opinion, really capture the cool, glowy fresh light you get in Scandinavia.

by Mads Erik Husdal:
















By Lars Andreas Dybvik:

(a couple of 'behind the scenes' scenes first!)








and by Hakon Gronning:


I'm off to Venice tomorrow, having got back from Vienna a couple of days ago. What a ridiculously exciting time it's been, modelling at full throttle. I'm already taking bookings for next year (having taken one for August a little while ago already), and would urge anyone wishing to reserve some time with me in the UK or beyond to get in touch and start making arrangements. I'll take just a few more bookings for this winter (November - Jan) - you can get in touch via www.ellarosemuse.co.uk.